It is the policy of the Winslow Township Board of Education not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, national origin, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, disability or social or economic status in its educational program, activities or employment.
Any student, parent, teacher, administrator, or member of the community who has a grievance involving Affirmative Action may contact the District’s Affirmative Action Officer.
District Policies and Procedures Addressing Affirmative Action
- Policy 1550-Affirmative Action Program for Employment and Contract Practices/Employment Practices Plan (M)
- 5512 Harassment-Intimidation-and-Bullying Policy
- Harassment, Intimidation & Bullying Report Form
- Policy 5750-Equal Educational Opportunity (M)
- Policy 5751-Sexual-Harassment (M)
Winslow Township Board of Education
Attn: Mr. Dion M. Davis
Affirmative Action Officer
40 Cooper Folly Road
Atco, NJ 08004
(856) 767-2850 X7521